The draw for the RMPA National Championships was conducted on Tuesday 19th May, at 7:00 pm at the Royal Selangor Polo Club.
- Every team shall play each other once in a league. This is 5 matches per team.
- After the league stage, the top two team shall meet in the final to decide the National Championships
- The teams placed 3rd and 4th in the league stage shall play in the subsidiary final, and the teams in 5th and 6th will play for a 5th/6th plave final order of merit.
- Therefore each team should play 6 matches in total.
- In the event that final order of merit games cannot be played, the 2015 RMPA National Championships will be decided by their league placings when the tournament was halted.
- This tournament is played using HPA Rules and RMPA Polo League Regulations.
Qualifying Order of Merit:
All Match Results:
Final Standings (based on finish of the league):
6th Maple Leaf Windhorse
5th Ranhill Polo
4th Jogo Polo
3rd 1 Selangor
2nd Tu Polo
1st Head Hunters
The teams declared are: